Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our Gymnast And Dancing Queen

Earlier this month, Lottie celebrated the end of the Fall semester of her dance and gymnastics class with a gymnastics show and dance recital. While she started out with a bang at her first class back in the fall, she became timid during the dance portion of class each week. For several weeks she just stood there like an icicle. I was not sure how a dance recital at the end of the semester would go. She rallied though and with a few extra practices she became comfortable with her dance routines and put on quite the show! She thoroughly enjoyed the gym throughout the semester and her beam and bar routines are proof of her hard work!! Hmmmmm......future Olympian?





Paw Paw gave her flowers after her performance. She put them in a vase once home and placed them on her bedside table. The next night I saw her go in her room and turn the light on and I asked her what she was doing. She said.."I am looking at my beautiful flowers my Paw Paw gave me" Too sweet!!



Our Dancing Queen!!!


Sorry for the poor video quality! Mom of the year left the video camera at home and had to use the cell phone. BUT, thanks to technology , we captured the memory. And God has written it on our hearts...even better!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shannon - thanks for the post and the congratulations! I'm really happy to be done with the bulk of the paperwork... now I can really do some nesting. I look forward to following your story, too. Hope you can make it northward sometime for one of our YWAM get-togethers. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete