Saturday, September 19, 2009

Treasure Map


Lottie has enjoyed playing "Pirates" lately and just this morning was asking me to pretend with her . She looked up at me and said "Mommy, let's play pirates!" Then she started her repoirtoire of sayings like " Land Ho!!!" and "Ahoy Maties!" Then she said "Mommy if we are going to be pirates, we need a treasure map" The next thing I knew , she had run out of the room and came back carrying her "treasure map" , an old King James Version of the Bible off of one of the book shelves. I looked down and smiled..." yes, my dear , you HAVE found a treasure map. The very best!! " What does this treasure map tell us about? "JESUS", she said enthusiastically. Oh , may she always be this excited about her treasure map and may she always hide her Treasure in her heart to guide her all the days of her life!!


"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path" Psalm 119:105

"I have hidden your Word in my heart, that I might not sin against thee" Psalm 119:11

No comments:

Post a Comment