Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Wedding Bells

 In October, we enjoyed attending the wedding reception for my younger cousin (she was the flower girl in my own wedding) and her new husband. They had a beautiful reception at the home of my aunt and uncle. There was good food, good music and everyone had a delightful time celebrating the new marriage!

Here is the bride and her daddy...



And with her groom....



And our kiddos enjoying the dance....







The four older cousins enjoying hanging out...



And all seven of my parents grandchildren...



And just because she is the baby and too cute!!!



And ALL too soon she will be dancing with her daddy on her own wedding night....



Oh be still my heart...








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hey-

    my parents ran into your parents at Outback last night :) Love your updates on your blog!! I hope you are feeling better??? I will close this comment with a prayer for complete healing.

    ReplyDelete