Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PICTURES!!!

**Note from Kristi ~ Oh my lands y'all, here's what we've been waiting for! I tried to get back to Shannon when I saw these in my inbox, but she must have already left her computer. I'm not sure which visits these are from (though I'm pretty sure they are the initial meeting) as only a few of the 40 some pictures she tried to send came through. As I figure that out, I'll clarify. More pictures coming soon, I promise. For now just enjoy the precious pictures of the happy parents and daughter, together at last! Oh thank you God for this beautiful addition to their precious family!**



8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh she is stunningly beautiful! The way she is looking at Battle gives me cold chills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Shannon! What a beautiful little girl! Her little face just lights up! Congrats! I am really enjoying reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tears of joy for you, my sweet friends...she is absolutely darling...but then, from the looks on your faces, you already know that, right?

    Just so you know, I check my computer at least five times a day, even when I know there probably won't be anything new. Thanks for taking the time to share your journey.

    Love you guys! Can't wait to meet Miss Corrie next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise Him, It's so wonderful to see you with your sweet girl. She's so precious(but aren't all of God's children?). I've been dying for some pictures. I'm also thankful for God allowing her recognize right away her Mommy and Daddy. I saw Lottie last night, she is well and swam every stroke. The meet was cut short and they had to go back tonight. The six and unders got all their swims in, though. Can't wait to see Miss Corrie in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so glad they were able to figure out pics! All 3 of them look SO happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Corrie is absolutely darling. I wish you could take some pics of my babes there at the T.C. :) We're not too far behind you! Safe travels to home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Shannon and Battle,
    I've cried each time I've seen these two pictures today! Such tender moments captured for memory (and thankfully for sharing as well)!
    We'll be praying for the transition to come. Happy and safe travels to Gimbie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Corrie is just adorable, and that look that she's giving Battle just makes my heart melt!!!
    God bless you all!!

    ReplyDelete